Thursday, June 12, 2008

Progress

Hi folks,

Not a lot has happened about the clinic the past two weeks. I found out that Mercury is in Retrograde. And I found out because it seems to make a difference. I had several clients in a row do the same (excuse me for saying) dorky thing on the same day. Thinking about it, I remembered the possibility of Mercury in Retrograde. To my surprise it had started for three weeks that very day. So I decided to let everything about the clinic requiring communication of any kind to just sit untouched for the three weeks. I think this is what I have heard called 'hedging your bets'.

Thus far, during this hiatus, two people have let me know that they will be on the board of directors, and one physician has agreed to be a medical adviser. I will wait for a while until the whole board and group of advisers is "in place" before I give details.

On the twenty first of June T. the 'incorporater' to be of the clinic, will have a list of names to send to the Secretary of State. Soon thereafter we will request a name and go from there.

So things are good. I do look forward to the reverse of Mercury so that I can get moving again. The communication aspect of this is the most exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home